- A Commitment to treating customers with integrity, respect, and courtesy
- Willingness to stand behind the products they sell
A code of ethics high above any standard dealer:
- We shall encourage The American System of Free Enterprise
- We shall comply with all local, state and federal laws governing the sale of motor vehicles.
- We shall endeavor to employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling
- We shall not intentionally injure the business reputation of another business member.
- We shall guarantee title to every car sold through our establishment
- We shall stand behind any guarantee issued with the sale of a motor vehicle
- We shall not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the Independent Automobile Industry
- We shall expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We shall constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served
- We shall have a general duty of integrity, honor, and fair dealing toward the general public.
Joined Together To Remain Independent